By Travelzoo Staff
Angle for flounder, redfish and speckled trout on Galveston Bay with this deal for a private, guided fishing trip. For $199, regularly $350, up to three people can embark on a four-hour excursion with Bay Adventures Sportfishing including all necessary gear, such as top-of-the-line rods, reels, artificial lures and tackle.
Why we love it
- Save $150 on an all-inclusive custom fishing excursion for 3 on Galveston Bay
- Choose your fishing location and style with Bay Adventures Sportfishing
Fish for speckled trout, flounder and redfish and take home what you catch
- The fully licensed crew has more than 55 combined years of guiding experience
- Make it an all-day (8-hour) adventure for $50 more during the week and $100 more on weekends
Feb. 8, 2013 - April 29, 2013
Bay Adventures Sportfishing
Galveston Bay System
Baytown, TX 77523
- Captain Steve Auld, who appears on ESPN's Pro Redfish Cup and Tour circuit, or one of four other fully licensed guides, will provide expert tips and customize your fishing adventure. Choose your location, like East Bay or Trinity Bay, and try shallow-water fishing, drifting, wading or "sight-casting," where you cast your reel directly to the fish in the water. Guides will clean, filet and package your catch to take home.
- Each trip departs from different parts of the bay, depending on your preferred fishing location.
- For $299, regularly $500, make it a full day (eight hours) of fishing for three people. Or save $50 and go Monday through Friday for $249. One additional person may be added at redemption for $100.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 8, through April 29, 2013. Note: Number of available vouchers is limited. Reservations are required. See vouchers for reservation details. $249 voucher is valid Monday-Friday only. Cancellation policy applies. All fishermen 17 or older must have Texas fishing license with a saltwater stamp. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms