By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can take a semiprivate, two-hour cruise on Galveston Bay on a 34-foot luxury yacht with this Local Deal. Cast off from Waterford Harbor in Kemah for $49 per person, regularly $148. Buy vouchers for two or four people -- at $95 and $185, respectively -- and save even more.
Why we love it
- For $49 per person, take a semiprivate boat cruise in Galveston Bay, near Kemah
- Or book a private cruise for a group of 6 for $249, regularly $885
- Hop aboard the Beneteau Adelante' -- a 34-foot luxury sailboat
- Cruises depart daily from Waterford Harbor; choose a morning, noon or sunset departure
Vouchers can also be purchased for 2 or 4 people; all cruises are BYOB
Feb. 6, 2013 - May 9, 2013
Sail Ventures USA
Waterford Harbor Marina
300 Admiralty Way, Suite A
Kemah, TX 77565
- Subscribers will see dolphins and take in views of the scenic ship canal and boardwalk while learning about the Port of Houston. Cruises depart daily from Waterford Harbor for morning, noon or sunset excursions.
- Cruises take place with two or three other couples aboard the Adelante, which features air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV and full bathroom. Guests are encouraged to bring their own beverages and snacks.
- Or for $249, regularly $885, plan a party on the water. Book a group of six and reserve a three-hour private yacht cruise -- that's less than $42 per person.
The fine print
UPDATE: Due to popularity, the $95 offer has sold out. The other offers are still available. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Feb. 6, through May 9, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms