By Travelzoo Staff
Located 30 minutes from Houston, The Cellar Door in Katy is praised as "the place for wine enthusiasts"
by Your Houston News
and earns a 4-star rating on Yelp. With this exclusive Local Deal for $20, regularly $50, one person can enroll in a 90-minute wine education class
taught by an expert sommelier. Or for $35, two people can take the class and save even more.
Why we love it
- For $20, regularly $50, one person can enroll in a wine education class at The Cellar Door in Katy
- The 90-minute class is taught by an expert sommelier and features 14 wine tastings
- 2 people can take the class for $35, regularly $50 per person
- Yelp users give The Cellar Door a 4-star rating
- Or for $100, regularly $500, bring in a group of 10 and save even more
Nov. 30, 2012 - March 30, 2013
The Cellar Door
829 South Mason Road
Katy, TX 77450
- Classes are offered every Saturday at 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. and include:
- 14 tastings, which feature wines produced in-house and hand-selected from vineyards around the world. Varietals include chardonnay, pinot grigio, sauvignon blanc, cabernet sauvignon, malbec and pinot noir
- Discussions on the profile of each wine, and instruction on how to properly taste, smell and decipher specific characteristics of different varietals
- Or for $100, regularly $500, enroll a group of 10 in the class for only $10 per person.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Dec. 1, through March 30, 2013. Reservations are required. Present voucher upon arrival. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; up to 5 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Classes are only held on Saturdays at 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms