By Amanda Retzer
Get a unique view of Kemah's famous boardwalk and set sail on Galveston Bay with this Local Deal from South Coast Sailing Adventures.
Why we love it
- Learn the basics of yacht sailing, including rigging and steering
- Or kick back and relax on the three-hour cruise
- Each student can receive individualized instruction from the captain
- All captains are American Sailing Association-certified and U.S. Coast Guard-licensed
- Trips depart from Kemah, just 40 minutes from downtown Houston
April 5, 2014 - Aug. 30, 2014; typically held on Saturdays
South Coast Sailing Adventures
507 Bradford Ave.
Kemah, TX 77565
- $79 for a three-hour group sailing lesson or yacht cruise for one (reg. $159)
$149 for a three-hour group sailing lesson or yacht cruise for two (reg. $318)
Typically held on Saturdays; check the calendar ahead of time
$295 for a private two-hour cruise for up to 10 any day of the week (reg. $395)
After your sail, stop by Clear Creek Winery
for a tour and cheese board for two.
The fine print
Valid April 5, 2014 - Aug. 30, 2014 during merchant's operating hours. Group sails typically take place on Saturdays; private sails can be requested seven days a week. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity based on the non-discounted rate of the deal are not included. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
See all terms