By Heather Georgianna
Reserve a box at the Houston Polo Club and "see world-class polo players" ride across a "beautifully manicured field under a clear blue sky" (Houston Chronicle).
Why we love it
- Founded in 1928, the polo club is "Houston's oldest sports franchise" (Houston Chronicle)
- Located on 26 acres of landscaped greens and wooded terrain west of downtown Houston
- See some of the "highest-ranked teams in the U.S." (CultureMap)
- Houston Polo Club is the largest polo club in the United States per playing member (USPA)
April 13, 2014 - June 15, 2014; Sundays only
Houston Polo Club
8552 Memorial Dr.
Houston, TX 77024
- For $180 (reg. $240), reserve a private grandstand box for up to six people
- Visit the online schedule for a list of upcoming events
- Complimentary parking included
Order lunch from the club's official concession, Ruth's Chris, who can deliver a variety of food and beverages to your grandstand box.
The fine print
Valid April 13, 2014 - Aug. 15, 2014; Sundays only. Reservations required; subject to availability. For reservations, email email@example.com with prefered date; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for up to 6 people.
See all terms