By Travelzoo Staff
Subscribers can save up to $171 on a round at this "aesthetically stunning" course, which "might still be the best-kept secret in Texas" (Golfer's Guide).
Why we love it
- "Every hole ... is memorable"; "[the greens] rival some of the best ... in the area" (GolfTexas)
- Designed by architect Jeff Brauer, whose courses are "admired coast to coast" (WorldGolf)
- Earns 4.5 stars on GolfNow, "offers a unique, peaceful alternative"
- "There are no houses on the course, which makes The Wilderness a great walk in the park" (GolfTexas)
Feb. 19, 2014 - May 31, 2014
The Wilderness at Lake Jackson
501 Hwy. 332 West
Lake Jackson, TX 77566
- For $39 (reg. $80), book a tee time for one
- For $75 (reg. $160), book a tee time for two
- For $149 (reg. $320), book a round for four and save over $170
- Each golfer will receive:
- A round of golf with cart rental (regularly up to $63)
- A bucket of range balls (reg. $5 each)
- A clubhouse lunch entree like a deli sandwich, BLT or hot dog, all with a bag of chips (regularly up to $9) along with a drink (bottled water, tea or soda, regularly up to $3)
The fine print
Valid Feb. 19, 2014 - May 31, 2014. Tee times are available any time Monday - Friday and after 10 a.m. Saturday - Sunday. Reserved tee times required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for 1, 2 or 4 people. Subject to weather conditions.
See all terms