By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the Gulf Coast's sandy beaches, first-class casinos and championship golf at Biloxi's only all-suite, beachfront hotel for just $99 per night.
Why we love it
- This all-suite hotel features spacious living quarters with floor-to-ceiling windows, full kitchens with granite surfaces and private terraces offering views of the Gulf and the city
- With pickups and drop-offs at your front door, hop on the Citywide Trolley to Biloxi’s famous Casino Row, nearby shops and upscale restaurants
- Set sail on a deep-sea fishing excursion or explore historic sites including Beauvoir, home of Confederate president Jefferson Davis
- Biloxi is an hour from Mobile, 1.5 hours from New Orleans and three hours from Jackson
South Beach Biloxi Hotel and Suites
1735 Beach Blvd
Biloxi, MS 39531
What's included & when
- Travel daily through Feb. 28 and Sundays-Thursdays March 2-31; blackout dates apply
- $99 per night in a studio suite
$119 per night in a one-bedroom suite; a two-night stay is $199
$149 per night in a two-bedroom/1.5-bathroom beachfront suite; a two-night stay is $249
Opt for a two-night stay in a two-bedroom/two-bathroom beachfront suite for $299
All packages include a daily $25 food and beverage credit
Daily breakfast, complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi
Invite friends and family! Studios and one-bedroom packages are valid for two guests, but can sleep up to four. Two-bedroom packages are valid for four guests, but can sleep up to six. Additional guests are only $10 per night.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 228-388-2627 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Dec. 31. Based on double occupancy. Additional guests are $10 per night. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms