By Travelzoo Staff
No trip to San Antonio is complete without exploring the restaurants, bars, clubs and shops along the famed River Walk, and this exclusive $159-per-night deal at a AAA 4-Diamond hotel makes it easy to do so. Save almost 45% on current prices with a Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk package that includes a $50 dining credit.
Why we love it
- Take a two-night trip for $309 and get a $100 credit. All stays also include daily self-parking and a complimentary upgrade to either a room with an Alamo view or a river view (based on availability).
- According to Travel + Leisure, the Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk is the only hotel in the area that directly overlooks both the Alamo and the River Walk. Unwind on the rooftop pool while gazing at panoramic views of the city. Once the sun goes down, use the dining credit to savor tasty barbeque at the on-site restaurant or retire to the bar for evening cocktails. The credit can also be used at the onsite Einstein Bros Bagels or on in-room dining.
- This hotel is steps from the River Walk, a five-minute stroll to the Alamo and 15 minutes to the historic Market Square full of souvenir shops and entertainment.
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
123 Losoya St
San Antonio, TX 78205
What's included & when
- July 15, 2013 - Nov. 17, 2013
- Escape for 2 to the AAA 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk for almost 45% off
- $159 per night with a $50 dining credit
- $309 for a 2-night stay with a $100 dining credit
- Includes daily self-parking and a complimentary upgrade to either a room with an Alamo view or a river view (based on availability)
- Travel through Nov. 17
Getting there: The hotel is 9 miles from San Antonio International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to San Antonio.
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, the following dates are now sold out: July 25; Aug. 6-7. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-233-1234 and mention "Drive and Dine" to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. All reservations must be made by July 30, 2013. Not available on: July 25; Aug. 6-7. The restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday evenings. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms