By Travelzoo Staff
Take in the bustling food, culture and nightlife scene in Houston -- recently named one of the "46 Places to Go in 2013" by The New York Times -- then retire to a chic boutique hotel in the heart of downtown. This exclusively negotiated $89-per-night deal at the Sam Houston Hotel is available for Friday-Sunday arrivals and knocks nearly 65% off regular pricing.
Why we love it
- Use the included $25 food and beverage credit in the on-site restaurant, which features dishes such as jumbo lump crab cakes and mango glace pork tenderloin, or grab some fresh shrimp tacos in the Sam Bar.
- The Sam Houston Hotel is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and is within walking distance from Minute Maid Park, the Toyota Center, Discovery Green and the George R. Brown Convention Center.
The Sam Houston Hotel
1117 Prairie St.
Houston, TX 77002
What's included & when
- July 5, 2013 - Sept. 10, 2013
- Houston getaway at the chic Sam Houston Hotel for nearly 65% off
- $89 per night, Friday-Sunday arrivals
- $159 for 2 nights, Friday-Saturday arrivals
- Weekday option: Stay 1 night, Monday-Thursday arrivals, for $159, or 2 nights, Monday-Wednesday arrivals, for $299
- All deals include $25 daily food and beverage credit
- Travel through Sept. 9
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, the following dates are now sold out: Aug. 14-15.
See all terms
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 832-200-8800 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 15, 21-22; June 5, 10-12; July 6-10, 20, 29; Aug. 8-10. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.