By Travelzoo Staff
Combine historic charm and a lively Dallas neighborhood for the perfect summer getaway at a AAA 4-Diamond hotel for more than 40% off. This Travelzoo-exclusive deal at the Warwick Melrose Hotel, Dallas is $129 per night, including daily continental breakfast for two and complimentary Internet access. Or stay two nights for $239.
Why we love it
- For $179 per night, kick back in a more spacious room featuring a crown canopy king-sized bed and a sitting area with a love seat and chair. A two-night package is $289.
- This landmark hotel, originally built in 1924 as apartment homes, boasts a AAA 4-Diamond restaurant. After a top-rated meal, retire to The Library bar for an evening cocktail.
- Nestled in Uptown, which Fodor’s calls an "active dining and nightlife neighborhood," the 4-star hotel is a prime jumping-off point to explore all the “Big D” has to offer. The hotel’s courtesy shuttle provides transport within a three-mile radius, which reaches the John F. Kennedy Memorial, American Airlines Center, the Dallas Museum of Art and Highland Park Village, an upscale shopping mall.
Warwick Melrose Hotel, Dallas
3015 Oak Lawn Ave
Dallas, TX 75219
Tel: (214) 521-5151
What's included & when
- July 11, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
- Escape for 2 to the AAA 4-Diamond Warwick Melrose Hotel, Dallas for more than 40% off
- $129 per night in a Deluxe King room or $239 for 2 nights
- $179 per night in a Corner King room or $289 for 2 nights
- Includes daily continental breakfast for 2 and complimentary Internet access
- Travel through Sept. 15
Getting there: The hotel is 4 miles from Dallas Love Field Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Dallas.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 214-521-5151 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 30-31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms