By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a day exploring the French Quarter, then retire to a room at a nearby boutique hotel for $79 per night, including weekends. That's nearly 45% off rates at similar New Orleans hotels.
Why we love it
- This deal at the Maison St. Charles includes parking, two welcome drinks, breakfast, Internet access and use of the St. Charles Athletic Club.
- Stay two nights for $139. Or, stretch out in a suite that includes a sofa bed for $109 for one night or $189 for two nights.
- The hotel is located in the lower Garden District on the St. Charles Avenue streetcar line. Nearby attractions include the Superdome, the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, the Audubon Zoo and the University of New Orleans.
Maison St. Charles
1319 St Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70130
What's included & when
- May 3, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Escape for 2 at Maison St. Charles, near the French Quarter, for nearly 45% off
- $79 per night, including weekends
- Includes parking, 2 welcome drinks and breakfast
- Stay 2 nights for $139
- Suite option: 1-night stays are $109; $189 for 2 nights
- Travel May 19 - Sept. 30
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 504-522-0187 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 5-7. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms