By Travelzoo Staff
Take in the lush scenery of Texas Hill Country from a newly renovated guest room for more than 40% off regular pricing. The Resort at Tapatio Springs is a "dream come true," said country superstar and co-owner George Strait of buying the resort in 2011. Through February, experience it for $99 per night, including weekends, and receive a $50 resort credit toward golf or on-site dining. Stay two nights for $179 and receive a $100 credit.
Why we love it
- Guests can stay active with 27 holes of golf designed by Bill Johnston, five miles of hiking and biking trails, an outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, a fitness center, tennis courts, horseback riding and an on-site restaurant.
- The resort is 30 minutes from San Antonio, 90 minutes from Austin, 3.5 hours from Houston and 4.5 hours from Dallas.
- Also available: Visit weekdays in March and April for $139 for a one-night stay or $249 for a two-night stay, with the same $50 nightly credit.
Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort & Spa
1 Resort Way
Boerne, TX 78006
What's included & when
- Jan. 8, 2013 - April 30, 2013
- Escape for 2 to The Resort at Tapatio Springs for more than 40% off
- $99 per night through February, including weekends
- $139 per night March-April, Sundays-Thursdays
- $179 for 2 nights, daily through February, or $249 for 2 nights, March-April, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- 1-night stays include a $50 resort credit; 2-night stays include a $100 resort credit
- Newly renovated rooms boast private patios or balconies and include free bottled water and Internet access
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-999-3299 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms