By Travelzoo Staff
This Valentine's Day, the Houston Symphony will perform Prokofiev's "Romeo & Juliet," which NPR called "one of the greatest scores of the 20th century." Tickets are now up to 70% off for shows at Jones Hall Feb. 14-17, ideal for a Valentine's date.
Why we love it
- Save up to 70% on tickets to "Romeo & Juliet," including Valentine's Day
- For $29 (reg. $74-$96), hear "one of the greatest scores of the 20th century" (NPR)
- The Symphony will also perform "Siegfried Idyll," written by Richard Wagner as a present to his wife
- Subscribers pay no additional fees with this deal
Feb. 5, 2013 - Feb. 18, 2013
615 Louisiana St.
Houston, TX 77002
- Mezzanine and Balcony seats are now $29 (reg. $74-$96) for the following performances:
- Thursday, Feb. 14 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 17 at 2:30 p.m.
- In addition to "Romeo & Juliet," the Symphony will perform Wagner's "Siegfried Idyll," written by Wagner as a present to his wife and first performed the morning of her birthday; a small ensemble woke his beloved from her sleep.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Select your performance date and click "Buy Now." Log in or create an account. Enter name, voucher, and payment information and complete transaction. Present ticket at will call up to an hour and a half before show time for seating.
The fine print
Subject to availability. Seating will be allocated by the Houston Symphony as best available. Present this voucher at will call to pick up your ticket starting an hour and a half before the show. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after show date. Your ticket will be waiting at will call under your last name, unless another name is specified.