By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can snag tickets to the Houston Museum of Natural Science, including the acclaimed dinosaur displays and the Cockrell Butterfly Center, for $15 per person, regularly $33 for adults and $27 for children. Good any day the museum is open, this deal includes special exhibit access to "Gems of the Medici" and "Maya 2012: Prophecy Becomes History."
Why we love it
- Explore the Houston Museum of Natural Science's Hall of Paleontology and permanent exhibitions
- Plus, gain access to the special exhibits "Gems of the Medici" and "Maya 2012: Prophecy Becomes History" and the Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Tickets are $15, regularly $27 for kids and $33 for adults
- Valid the day after purchase through March 21, 2013
Jan. 18, 2013 - March 21, 2013
The Houston Museum of Natural Science
5555 Hermann Park Dr.
Houston, TX 77030
- Tickets include:
- Admission to the museum's permanent exhibitions, including the $85-million dinosaur hall, which The Washington Post says is "being hailed as one of the best in the country" (regularly $10-$15)
- Access to the special exhibits "Gems of the Medici," which highlights some of the oldest and most unique pieces of art and antiquity from the Medici collections, and "Maya 2012: Prophecy Becomes History," which explores the real story of the Maya (regularly an additional $10)
- Tickets to the Cockrell Butterfly Center, which earns a 4.5-star or better rating on Yelp and TripAdvisor (regularly $7-$8)
- Redeem these vouchers anytime from the day after purchase through March 21, 2013.
- Museum hours are:
- Mondays and Wednesdays-Sundays: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed the day after purchase through March 21, 2013. The Houston Museum of Natural Science is open Monday and Wednesday-Sunday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. This deal cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in 1 visit. Valid for adults and children.