By Travelzoo Staff
For one day only, Travelzoo subscribers can get tickets to see "Quidam" -- "considered by many to be one of [Cirque du Soleil's] masterpieces" (The Oregonian) -- starting at $30, regularly $55. Several shows are available at the Don Haskins Center in January.
Why we love it
- Get tickets to see "Quidam" by Cirque du Soleil in El Paso starting at $30 for adults and $19 for kids, regularly $55 and $44
- This exclusive 1-day sale expires at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 26
- "The sheer virtuosity of these performers is enough to leave your head spinning," according to the San Jose Mercury News
- Shows at the Don Haskins Center are available, Wednesday-Sunday, Jan. 23-27
- 2 seating sections are offered, including some of the best seats in the house
Nov. 20, 2012 - Nov. 28, 2012
Cirque du Soleil
Don Haskins Center
151 Glory Rd
El Paso, 79902
- Category 2 seats are $30, regularly $55, or upgrade to Category 1 seats for $50, regularly $75. All performances Wednesday-Sunday, Jan. 23-27, are available. Friday evening and Saturday performances are $5 more.
- Kids tickets are also available starting at $19.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Select "Find Tickets" next to your desired performance. Select quantity and price level, then "Find Tickets." Log in or create a new account to continue. Fees of $11.15-$14 per ticket and $3.70 per order will be additional. No refunds or exchanges. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent, not by Travelzoo. Kids are 2-12.