By Travelzoo Staff
InStyle magazine says El León Spa is a Moroccan-inspired spa with an atmosphere that "feels like a spiritual retreat," and 98% of Travelzoo visitors had a positive experience there. Slip away for 90 minutes of pampering for $75, regularly $160.
Why we love it
- Rated 4 stars on Yelp; 98% of Travelzoo visitors approve
- InStyle says it "feels like a spiritual retreat"
- Choice of massage, reflexology and soak
- Convenient location near WeHo and Beverly Hills
Aug. 2, 2013 - Dec. 3, 2013
El León Spa
8217 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 60-minute massage, choice of: Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal or El León, the spa's most thorough and popular option that uses a custom blend of stroke techniques and essential oils
- 30-minute Remedy treatment for the hands and feet: Begins with a warm herbal soak and continues with a complete reflexology massage (reflexology is the gateway to the body's organs)
- Photos: Gaby Duong
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Aug. 3, through Dec. 3, 2013. Appointments are required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms