By Travelzoo Staff
For $49, regularly $130, get a massage or facial at a Beverly Hills spa that has won rave reviews from Yelp users. This exclusive deal lets Travelzoo subscribers choose from a variety of treatments at Cienega Spa.
Why we love it
- For $49 (reg. $130), get a massage or facial at Cienega Spa
- This Beverly Hills spa has received 4.5-star ratings from Yelp users
- Cienega Spa donates a portion of its profits to a charity that provides skincare coaching and facial treatments for teens and adolescents
- For $89 (reg. $260), get both massage and facial treatments for more than 90 minutes of pampering spa treatments
June 28, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
215 S. La Cienega Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Located about 20 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, Cienega Spa has been pampering guests since opening last year. With this deal, massage treatments are 50 minutes in length and include options like Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal and shiatsu. Guests can also choose from a list of 50-minute facials that includes the glow fruit enzyme facial, skin brightening vitamin C facial, or a pomegranate pore cleansing and antioxidant facial.
- We've also negotiated a deal that gets you a massage and facial of your choice for $89. This upgraded package regularly costs $260 and includes more than an hour and a half of time at the spa.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, June 28, through August 31, 2013. By appointment only; appointments are subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid for retail products or gift certificates. Limit 1 per person. Tax and gratuity are not included. An 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the services. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms