By Travelzoo Staff
InStyle magazine says El León Spa is a Moroccan-inspired spa with an atmosphere that "feels like a spiritual retreat," and Yelp users rate the venue 4 stars. Travelzoo subscribers can slip away for an hourlong choice of massage for $49, regularly $105.
Why we love it
- Step into what InStyle magazine calls a "spiritual retreat" for a 1-hour massage
- This $49 deal allows you to choose from several massage styles
- El León Spa earns 4 stars on Yelp and is on Beverly Boulevard near West Hollywood
- For $75, add an herbal hand and foot treatment with reflexology massage
Feb. 26, 2013 - July 1, 2013
El León Spa
8217 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Choose between deep tissue, Swedish, prenatal or the El León Massage, the spa's most thorough and popular option that uses a custom blend of techniques and stroke styles along with essential oils. "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards names El León as her favorite place for a massage in the city, according to Haute Living magazine.
- Or for $75 (reg. $160), get the above choice of massage with The Remedy service. This 30-minute treatment begins with an herbal hand and foot soak with sea salts and lavender oil, then continues with a reflexology massage that targets the reflex areas in the feet and hands to relieve stress and tension throughout the entire body.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, March 1, through July 1, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms