By Olivia Salmonese
A visual and culinary extravaganza, supperclub The Restaurant brings "Holland's hedonistic hot spot" to Hollywood's Vogue Theater (L.A. Confidential).
Why we love it
- Lounge in bed, feast on four courses plus a bottle of wine and take in performances
- Makes for "a unique night out" (Gayot)
- "Melds an indulgent Euro-sensibility with classic Hollywood glam" (L.A. Confidential)
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable
Oct. 30, 2013 - March 29, 2014
supperclub The Restaurant
6675 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- $89 (reg. $195) for a four-course prix fixe dinner for two with a bottle of D'Alfonso-Curran Di Bruno wine (choice of red or white); view sample menu
- While dining on one of the signature beds, view acts from "an assortment of singers, dancers, gymnasts and aerialists reminiscent of a smaller-scale Cirque du Soleil" (Gayot)
- After dinner and the show, receive VIP access to The Writer's Room, a speakeasy-style bar adjacent to supperclub The Restaurant
- Note: This show contains mature content.
supperclub The Restaurant will try to accommodate dietary requests. Vegetarian and vegan menus are available upon request.
The fine print
Note: This show contains mature content. Reservations required; subject to availability. Dinner begins at 8 p.m. and ends at approximately 10:30 p.m. Arrive between 7:15 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. to check in for your reservation. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Voucher is subject to forfeiture or a $25 per person fee if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Limit 1 voucher per table. Menu changes frequently; menu items subject to change. An automatic 15% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check.
See all terms