By Kristin Viola
Vivoli Cafe & Trattoria is a "neighborhood favorite" where "the biggest challenge is to save room for dessert" (Zagat). Save 50% on a three-course dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Zagat rates Vivoli "very good to excellent" (21)
- Gayot praises the "simple, fresh cuisine"
- Earns a 90% rating on CitySearch
Oct. 7, 2013 - Dec. 23, 2013
Vivoli Cafe & Trattoria - West Hollywood
7994 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
- $39 (reg. $81.80) for a three-course Italian dinner for two people
- An antipasti to share, such as the calamari fritti or the caprese
- Two entrees, such as the homemade ravioli with lobster or the veal scaloppini
- A dessert to share, such as the tiramisu or Sicilian cannoli
- Or bring a group of four for $75 (reg. $163.60)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid at the West Hollywood location only. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms