By Peter Vanden Bos
Two can dine for more than 50% off at Beso, an LA "hot spot" which welcomes diners with a "fabulous Hollywood atmosphere," according to Zagat.
Why we love it
- 4 stars on OpenTable; Diners' Choice winner for Best Ambiance
- Gayot praises the "unique" menu that's "Mexican with a twist"
- Featured in the pages of People, InStyle, Variety and the LA Times
- Travelzoo users loved the "beautiful" ambiance and "outstanding" food and service
Oct. 2, 2013 - March 19, 2014
6350 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- For $49 (reg. $106), get a three-course dinner for two people
Choose an appetizer, entree and dessert each from a special menu
The fine print
Valid Monday-Friday only during merchant's dinner operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. A 15% gratuity based on the full price of the check will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested).
See all terms