By Travelzoo Staff
The LA Times hails the “delicious, easygoing food with bright flavors” at Public Kitchen and Bar in the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, and Zagat says to “expect tasty items” and a “vintage feel.” For $55, regularly $103, feast with a friend on an unlimited Sunday brunch buffet and a bottle of bubbly at this hot spot.
Why we love it
- Save on unlimited brunch for 2 at the historic hotel
- Zagat rates to food "very good to excellent" (23)
- Includes a bottle of prosecco
- Complimentary 2-hour valet is included
July 19, 2013 - Oct. 20, 2013
Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel - Public Kitchen and Bar
7000 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Sink into the leather banquettes where "you'll be enveloped in a sense of luxury" (Examiner) and indulge in an assortment of brunch favorites including charcuterie, fritatta, maple and rosemary bacon, smoked salmon blini, Danish pastries and more. Pair your meal with a complimentary bottle of La Marca Prosecco ($39 value).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Sunday, July 28, through Oct. 20, 2013. Brunch is available from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Sundays only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. An 18% gratuity based on the full value will be added. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends, including Labor Day weekend. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms