By Travelzoo Staff
The Six offers a "creative menu" along with a "cool atmosphere and friendly staff," according to Zagat. For $45, regularly $92, two can sit down to dinner with wine or beer at either the West LA or Studio City locations.
Why we love it
- The Six serves "comfort food classics" while saluting Old Hollywood (LA Confidential)
- For half off, order dinner and drinks for 2 at either the West LA or Studio City locations
- Choose any 2 starters, 2 entrees and 2 drinks from the dinner menu
- Zagat rates the restaurant "very good to excellent" (22)
May 8, 2013 - Aug. 8, 2013
- With this deal, select the following from the eatery's locally sourced menu, which is based around the concept of six options per course:
- Any two starters or sides (up to $13 value each), such as the mac 'n' cheese or the Prince Edward Island mussels -- lauded by Westways
- Any two entrees, pizzas or dishes from the seasonal menu (up to $23 value each), such as the Atlantic salmon or the Six burger, which Westways says has "loads of flavor and texture"
- Any two glasses of wine or beer (up to $10 value); you may alternately apply the $20 total beverage credit toward any bottle on the wine list
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 9 through Aug. 8, 2013. Not valid on Fridays and Saturdays at the Studio City location; valid 7 days a week at the West LA location. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid for happy hour pricing. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. An 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms