By Travelzoo Staff
The LA Times hails the “delicious, easygoing food with bright flavors” at Public Kitchen and Bar in the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, and Zagat says to “expect tasty items” and a “vintage feel.” For $49, regularly $109, feast with a friend on an unlimited Sunday brunch buffet and a bottle of bubbly at this hotspot.
Why we love it
- Save 55% on unlimited brunch for 2 at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
- Also includes a bottle of prosecco
- Zagat rates the food “very good to excellent” (23)
- Complimentary 2-hour parking is included
April 1, 2013 - June 30, 2013
Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel - Public Kitchen and Bar
7000 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Sink into the leather banquettes and indulge in an assortment of brunch favorites including charcuterie, kale salad, burrata, smoked salmon blini, Danish pastries and more. Pair your meal with a bottle of La Marca Prosecco ($39 value).
- Complimentary two-hour valet parking is also included (regularly up to $12).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, April 7 through June 30, 2013. Brunch is available from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Sundays only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added upon payment. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends, including Easter, Mother's Day and Father's Day. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms