By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can indulge in a Korean barbecue feast at Tangier Korean BBQ of Tokyo, rated 4 stars by OpenTable diners
. With this deal for $25, two people can select $50 worth of anything on the dinner menu
Why we love it
- Feast on Korean barbecue in Los Feliz for $25
- Select $50 worth of any menu items, enough to cover dinner for 2 people
- Tangier Korean BBQ of Tokyo earns 4 stars on OpenTable
- The LA Times says the barbecue is a "big draw" and praises the "playful" vibe
- Or for $38 (reg. $76), get a premium all-you can eat dinner with rib-eye for 2
March 28, 2013 - June 29, 2013
Tangier Korean BBQ of Tokyo
2138 Hillhurst Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- When Tangier opened, the LA Times said the "fun new Los Feliz eatery's whimsical name is a clue to what's good inside, especially the barbecue part." This $50 value is enough to cover a dinner for two. For example, two can enjoy an order of Kalbi (boneless short rib) and Harami (outside skirt steak), grilled at your own table and served with the traditional assortment of side dishes. Pair the barbecue with an appetizer or bibambap to share.
- Or for $38, regularly $76, upgrade to the premium all-you-can-eat dinner with rib-eye for two. This option includes 6 ounces of premium rib-eye per person, plus unlimited chicken, pork, vegetables and three additional types of beef.
- Free parking is available at the restaurant (subject to availability).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 29, through June 29, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Rib-eye is subject to availability; please call ahead to confirm. Limit 1 voucher per table for 5 or fewer diners; limit 2 vouchers per table for 6 or more diners. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Parties of 1 may be seated in the bar area. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms