By Travelzoo Staff
District 13 has generated buzz from the likes of BlackBook magazine, Gayot and Thrillist for its "gourmet," "exotic" sausages, and Urbanspoon users award this hip Hollywood venue a 100% "like it" rating. Two people can enjoy a beer flight each, a sausage platter (with three selections) and an appetizer to share for $29, regularly $59.
Why we love it
- For $29, sip California craft beer flights and sample exotic sausages in Hollywood
- District 13, on Cahuenga near Sunset, has a 100% Urbanspoon "like it" rating
- Includes 2 flights, a platter of 3 sausages and 1 appetizer to share -- a $59 value
- Choose from more than 20 gourmet sausage options
- Gayot praises District 13's hip, modern decor with graffiti and rock 'n' roll images
Feb. 19, 2013 - May 19, 2013
1556 N. Cahuenga Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
- Take in the "grunge-induced modernism" (Gayot) of District 13's colorful decor while savoring:
- Two beer flights (four selections each; 4-ouce pours) from a rotating menu featuring 22 California craft beers on tap
- One exotic sausage platter to share: Choose any three sausages with three toppings and bread; the 20 options include pheasant with cognac, smoked buffalo with red wine and 100% organic spicy Italian pork (click and scroll down to see menu)
- One appetizer to share, like a jumbo Bavarian pretzel or beer-battered onion rings
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 19, through May 19, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms