By Travelzoo Staff
The "top-notch" food, "impressive" decor and "attentive" service at RH at Andaz West Hollywood are all rated "very good to excellent" (22) by Zagat. We've negotiated an exclusive Thanksgiving Day dinner for $59 per person served from noon to 9 p.m. and featuring top-notch ingredients from local farmers markets. Our Deal Experts' research showed similar Thanksgiving dinners in the area costing as much as $125 per person.
Why we love it
- Get Thanksgiving Day dinner at RH at Andaz, rated “very good to excellent” by Zagat
- Our Deal Experts found similar dinners in the area costing as much as $125 per person
- 2 can dine for $109, 4 for $199 or 8 for $369 at an even greater value
- The buffet features a modern upscale take on traditional Thanksgiving favorites
- Indulge in local organic turkey, rack of lamb and chestnut and wild mushroom stuffing
- RH is on the Sunset Strip, and Zagat praises its "top-notch" food and "impressive decor"
This experience is available from noon to 9 p.m.
Oct. 30, 2012 - Nov. 22, 2012
RH at Andaz West Hollywood
8401 West Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
- This dinner, which includes a 20% discount on a selection of wine bottles with dinner, is also available for two people for $109, four people for $199 and eight people for $369.
- The menu features an upscale take on traditional Thanksgiving favorites with:
- Mains including slow-roasted herb-rubbed Mary's Farm organic turkey with gravy and roasted rack of lamb with garlic jus
- Sides like chestnut and wild mushroom stuffing; homemade cranberry sauces; cauliflower and acorn squash casserole; butternut squash soup; sweet potato puree with passion fruit marshmallows; and a smoked salmon display
- Selection of traditional Thanksgiving desserts with fresh fruit
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed on Thursday, Nov. 22, from noon to 9 p.m. only. Valid only on the date of the event (Nov. 22, 2012). Reservations are required and subject to availability. Last seating is at 8 p.m. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel your reservation with less than 48 hours notice. In the event that you do not make a reservation to redeem the voucher, you will automatically be refunded within 14 days of the event date. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms