By Travelzoo Staff
Tucked into the Hollywood and Highland Center, Izakaya Sushi Bar by Mr. Koji's recently opened and is already garnering strong user reviews, with a 4.5-star average rating on Yelp and OpenTable. For $45, Travelzoo subscribers can dine on a three-course Japanese dinner for two with drinks any day of the week at this hidden gem, regularly $98.
Why we love it
- Dine at the recently opened Izakaya Sushi Bar by Mr. Koji's with a 4.5-star Yelp rating
- This $45 dinner for 2 includes 2 appetizers, 2 sushi rolls and dessert to share
- Try specialties like the creamy rock shrimp spicy tuna roll
- Complement dinner with any 2 cocktails, beers or sakes
- Izakaya is in the Hollywood and Highland Center
Nov. 5, 2012 - Feb. 5, 2013
Izakaya Sushi Bar by Mr. Koji's
Located in the Orange Court of the Hollywood & Highland Center
6801 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
- This dinner includes:
- Two appetizers (up to $12.50 each), such as the seared tuna tataki salad or grilled miso cod
- Any two sushi rolls on the menu, including house specialty creations like the Hali-Peno (halibut sashimi drizzled with tataki sauce, garnished with fresh jalapeno and lightly torched)
- Any dessert to share, like a blackberry roll with dulce de leche
- Any two cocktails, beers, or sakes (you may alternately apply the $15 beverage credit per person towards any beverages of your choice)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Nov. 5, through Feb. 5, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Valid for dinner; dine-in only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms