By Travelzoo Staff
With a "fabulous Hollywood atmosphere," according to Zagat, Beso Hollywood has been featured in the pages of People, Variety, the LA Times and InStyle, which deems it an "LA hot spot." Two can savor three courses of acclaimed pan-Latin cuisine with this exclusive Local Deal for $49, regularly $102.
Why we love it
- Zagat calls the "fabulous" Beso Hollywood a "hot spot"
- 2 can dine here for $49, regularly $102, or 4 people for $95, regularly $204
- Dinner includes an appetizer, entree and dessert each
- Enjoy some of the kitchen's signature dishes, like chili-rubbed skirt steak with tortilla fattoush
Celebrities like Jennifer Aniston and Victoria Beckham have visited
Oct. 29, 2012 - April 29, 2013
6350 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Beso boasts crocodile-print booths, crystal chandeliers, a dramatic high ceiling and a kitchen that opens up to the dining room. Select from this menu, crafted exclusively for subscribers:
- Two appetizers, choice of:
- Eva's Tortilla Soup with chicken, sour cream and salsa verde
- Caesar salad with creamy caper dressing and Parmesan
- Chicken enchiladas with salsa verde and queso fresco
- Two entrees, choice of:
- Chili-rubbed skirt steak with tortilla fattoush
- Roasted chicken paillard with spinach and mozzarella stuffing, refried beans and red wine sauce
- Jumbo sea scallops with truffle oil mashed potatoes and pomegranate sauce
- Two desserts, choice of:
- Beso churros
- Chocolate mousse
- Four people can have this dinner for $95, regularly $204, and save even more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 29, through April 29, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid Monday-Friday only. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms