By Travelzoo Staff
"Divorce Party: The Musical, The Hilarious Journey to Hell ... and Back!" a no-holds-barred comedy about friendship and life after divorce, is making its West Coast debut at the El Portal Theatre. Tickets are now 50% off current prices for performances March 1-17.
Why we love it
- "Divorce Party: The Musical" makes its West Coast debut
- Tickets are now 50% off, starting at $25 (reg. $50)
- This show features popular songs with new comedic lyrics
- Discounted shows at El Portal Theatre run March 1-17
- Promo code required; please see booking instructions
Feb. 26, 2013 - March 14, 2013
'Divorce Party: The Musical'
5269 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
- Tickets are priced as follows for performances Tuesday-Sunday through March 17:
- $25 (reg. $50) ... Center & Lower Side
- $30 (reg. $60) ... Premium
- Note: A limited quantity of Upper Side seating is available for certain performances for $20 (reg. $40).
- Featuring popular songs with clever new lyrics, "Divorce Party: The Musical" tells the story of a woman reeling from her recent divorce and the friends who rally around her. The group of friends help their newly divorced friend turn her despair into a weekend of hilarity as she attempts to move on.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Find your performance on the calendar, then click on the time of your desired performance. Click "Choose the best seats for me." Click "have a promotion code?" then enter promo code DPTZOO and click "Apply." Select number of seats in desired section and click "Add to Cart." Review order and click "Checkout," then click "Continue." Log in or create an account. Enter payment information and complete transaction.
The fine print
Discount does not apply to the March 3 performance. Subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for phone orders. Tickets purchased together will be seated together. This show contains mature content. Show runs through April 14; discount valid through March 17. Photos include: Mary Jayne Waddell, Samara Dunn, Soara-Joye Ross, Scott Ahearn and Janna Cardia. Photos by: Jason Gillman.