By Travelzoo Staff
Watch as a traditional hibachi chef prepares your meal on a tabletop grill at OKI Asian Bistro
, located next to the Shops at 30 plaza. For $35, regularly $60, two people can feast on a complete Japanese hibachi dinner.
Why we love it
- OKI Asian Bistro gets 4 stars from Yelp reviewers
- Entree options include filet mignon and jumbo scallops
- Sit in front of the chef as your meal is prepared tableside
- Hibachi entrees are served with a shrimp appetizer and fried rice
July 9, 2013 - Sept. 25, 2013
OKI Asian Bistro
415 Hartford Turnpike
Vernon, CT 06066
- Try any hibachi dinner or hibachi combination, served with soup, salad, a shrimp appetizer, fried noodles or rice, and a choice of meat, including options such as filet mignon, lobster tail, scallops and shrimp.
- Or for $20, two diners can select any item from the dinner and drink menus up to $40 in value; for $30, four can spend up to $60. Choose cocktails, hibachi, sushi rolls or entrees like pad thai and fried rice.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, July 10, through Sept. 25, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms