By Travelzoo Staff
For $25, regularly $45, Travelzoo subscribers can flex their creative muscles during a two-hour Paint Nite event in Hartford.
Why we love it
- A "colorful twist on a typical night out" (Metro Boston)
- Held at Hartford bars like Cuvee, which Zagat recommends for dates & "girls' night out"
- Its NYC outpost won a 2013 Best Friend Date award from New York Magazine
- No previous knowledge is required; just grab a drink at the bar and pull up a stool
Sept. 18, 2013 - March 16, 2014
Paint Nite Hartford
Hartford, CT 06120
- For $25 (reg. $45), join a local artist for a two-hour Paint Nite art party
Artists provide all necessary art materials as well as step-by-step instruction for painting cityscapes, beach scenes and colorful landscapes
The subject changes every class, so use the images on the online calendar
to pick your class.
The fine print
Online reservations are required; subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Alcohol is not included in the admission price.
See all terms