By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can coast through the New Haven Harbor and Long Island Sound on a two-hour cruise set on a tall ship named Quinnipiack. For $25 for one person or $49 for two -- both more than half off -- select one of four sailing options that include a non-alcoholic drink per person:
Why we love it
- Embark on a tall ship for a 2-hour cruise that's half off
- Includes a bottle of water or soda per person
- Choose from the sunset sail, harbor tour, science sail or pirate sail
- A 2-hour private charter for up to 40 people is also 50% off
June 17, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
389 Long Wharf Drive
New Haven, CT 06511
- The sunset sail
- The harbor tour (learn about past and present sights along the harbor)
- The science sail (The crew catches fish and teaches patrons about the catches; learn the basics of navigation, how to tie knots and raise sails)
- Family pirate sail (Pirate costumes are encouraged and worn by the crew, and the kids will partake in games, sail raising and treasure map making. Everyone can leave with a faux tattoo and treasure bag.)
- Or for $499, regularly $1,000, up to 40 people can gather for a private two-hour sail.
- You can find free parking at Long Wharf Pier for about 12 vehicles as well as at the New Haven Visitor Center about 150 yards east of Long Wharf Pier.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, June 21, through Sept. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made online for the public cruises and by calling for the chartered cruise. Cruises cancelled due to weather can be rescheduled; tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled once booked. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms