By Travelzoo Staff
Get a bird's-eye view of the Hudson Valley in a helicopter with this Local Deal from United Aviation Academy. For $149 per person, take to the sky with an hourlong flight lesson, an experience that's regularly $399.
Why we love it
- Soar through the skies over upstate New York with a thrilling helicopter lesson
- For $149 per person, regularly $399, take the controls and pilot the aircraft
- Choose from learning to fly a Cirrus SR20 airplane or Schweizer 300 CBI helicopter
- Includes 30-minutes of ground instruction and 30 minutes of flight time
- Tours can be scheduled 7 days a week, day or night
March 20, 2013 - July 21, 2013
United Aviation Academy
263 New Hackensack Rd.
Dutchess County Airport - Main Terminal 2nd Floor
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
- Choose to get behind the controls of a Cirrus SR20 airplane or a Schweizer 300 CBI helicopter for this hourlong training experience. The day will begin with a 30-minute ground instruction that covers the basics of flight and maneuvering the aircraft. Once in the sky, take the controls for a 30-minute flight and feast your eyes on panoramic views of the Hudson Valley and Dutchess County. Tours can be scheduled seven days a week, day or night.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 21, through July, 21 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be under 225 pounds to participate. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. Subject to weather conditions. Valid only for Cirrus SR20 airplane and Schweizer 300 CBI helicopter. New customers only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms