By Travelzoo Staff
Langworthy Farm Winery is both a bed and breakfast and vineyard where the "main activity is sipping wine," according to Boston Magazine
, which featured it as one of its 52 Weekend Getaways. For $29, regularly $44, Travelzoo subscribers can sip wine and sample chocolate less than a mile from the ocean in Westerly, R.I.
Why we love it
- At Langworthy Farm Winery, the "main activity is sipping wine" (Boston Magazine)
- Tastings for 2 include 5 pours each and Hauser chocolate truffles
- Guests receive souvenir glasses and a bottle of red wine to take home
- The Rhode Island winery is less than 100 miles from Boston and 50 miles from Providence
March 13, 2013 - June 15, 2013
Langworthy Farm Winery
308 Shore Rd.
Westerly, RI 02891
- This deal for two is available Friday, Saturday and Sunday through June and includes:
- Two wine tastings including five pours per person, incorporating both reds and whites that may include Misquamicut Merlot, Watch Hill Merlot, Napatree Cabernet, Shelter Harbor Chardonnay or Winnapaug White Merlot
- Gourmet chocolate tasting including five Hauser Chocolatier truffles each, which are produced only minutes away from the vineyard
- Two souvenir glasses
- One bottle of red wine to take home with choices that include 2008 Misquamicut Merlot, 2008 Watch Hill Merlot or 2008 Napatree Cabernet Sauvignon
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 15, through June 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only from 12-5 p.m. only. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms