By Travelzoo Staff
Slip away to a Georgian-style inn for a pampered summer retreat at the state's Top Destination Spa, according to Connecticut Magazine. This exclusive $99-per-deal at the Spa at Norwich Inn saves more than 40%.
Why we love it
- Check in May 27 - Aug. 30, Sundays-Thursdays; arrive Fridays for $50 more. Travelzoo readers also receive an exclusive 25% discount on spa treatments (when booking Mondays-Fridays).
- Daily complimentary activities, such as guided walks, evening wine tastings and meditation sessions, are included for all guests.
- Upgrade option: Stay in a larger Country Queen or Country King junior suite for $129 nightly.
- Foxwoods Casino and Mohegan Sun are both less than 20 minutes away. The inn is two hours from New York City and Boston, and an hour from Providence. On site, guests can practice their backhand on the tennis courts, relax at the pool, or lower their handicap at the nearby public golf course.
The Spa at Norwich Inn
607 West Thames St.
Norwich, CT 06360
What's included & when
- May 28, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
- Escape for 2 to Connecticut's top-rated Spa at Norwich Inn saving more than 40%
$99 per night in a Standard Room with queen bed (reg. $175)
$129 per night in a Country Queen or Country King room with separate sitting area
Complimentary perks like afternoon tea & scones plus evening wine tastings
Travel Sunday-Thursday, May 27 - Aug. 29; Friday stays are $50 more
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 860-425-3500 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. A resort fee of $5.50 per person, per night will be assessed to all overnight guests 14 years and older. This fee covers several amenities including valet parking. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms