By Travelzoo Staff
Shelter Island, located just across a narrow stretch of water from Long Island, offers a low-key respite where "quiet country lanes wind across the island's rolling land," according to Fodor's. Spend a night on the island this spring with this exclusive deal from the Candlelite Inn that saves nearly 40% on current pricing.
Why we love it
- With this deal for two, check in Sunday-Thursday through May 23 for $109 per night. For $70 more, make it a two-night trip, or spend two nights over the weekend for $229.
- The bed-and-breakfast, housed in a 180-year-old Victorian home, is situated in the center of the island, making it an ideal home base for casual bike rides or hiking through the Mashomack Nature Conservancy, within walking distance of the inn. Grab a book and relax on the inn's wraparound porch after a day of exploring.
- The hotel is a three-hour train ride to Greenport from New York City, or a 40-minute drive from the Orient Point ferry.
- Photo credit: Moya McAllister
The Candlelite Inn
3 South Ferry Road
Shelter Island, NY 11964
What's included & when
- April 2, 2013 - May 23, 2013
- Escape to the quaint Candlelite Inn on Shelter Island for nearly 40% off
$109 for a 1-night stay, Sunday-Thursday (reg. $175)
Stay 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, for $179 (reg. $350)
Stay 2 nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals, for $229 (reg. $390)
Includes daily continental breakfast for 2
Travel through May 23
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 631-749-0676 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests may be prompted to leave a message. Not available on: March 29-31; May 17-18. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms