By Kelsie Ozamiz
Watch the spring sunshine dance off the rippling surface of Laurel Lake in Massachusetts' Berkshires with this 45% off deal for Black Swan Inn.
Why we love it
- Sitting on the edge of Laurel Lake in the Berkshire foothills, the inn is a tranquil escape for mountain adventures and lake-side relaxers alike
- Catch a performance at the Tanglewood music venue one town over or spend the day shopping at Lee Premium Outlets
- Plan a hike or bike ride in October Mountain State Forest, a 20-minute drive from the inn
- Two hours from Boston and three hours from New York City, this area is "a leafy playground for urban dwellers seeking a rural escape" (Frommer's)
The Black Swan Inn
435 Laurel Street
Lee, MA 01238
What's included & when
- April 10, 2014 - June 30, 2014; blackout dates apply (weekends limited)
- $89 for one night in a lakeside king or queen deluxe room
- $109 for one night in lakeside superior room with a private balcony and whirlpool
- Two-night stays are $169 in a lakeside deluxe room or $199 in a lakeside superior room
- A bottle of wine per stay
- All guests get daily breakfast for two
- Room price based on two guests
Travelzoo VIPs can find more than 500 hotels
with free extras, any day of the year.
The fine print
Update (4:30 p.m. ET April 16, 2014): Not available on: April 25-26; May 2-3, 9-10, 23-26, 30-31; June 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 413-243-2700 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms