By Travelzoo Staff
The Disney musical "Mary Poppins," a "roof-raising, toe-tapping, high-flying extravaganza" according to the New York Daily News, is coming to Hartford. With this deal, tickets for select performances are now 30% off.
Why we love it
- See "Mary Poppins" for 30% off in Hartford
- Tickets are $49, regularly $70, for Orchestra and Front Mezzanine seats
- Choose from 3 performances at Mortensen Hall at the The Bushnell Center, Sept. 18-20
- The Tony Award-winning show epitomizes the magic of live theater -- big, showstopping numbers, impressive dance sequences and classic songs
Sept. 12, 2012 - Sept. 20, 2012
The Bushnell Center
166 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106
- Orchestra and Front Mezzanine seats are now $49 (regularly $70) for the following performances at Mortensen Hall at the The Bushnell Center:
- Tuesday, Sept. 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Combining the best of the original stories by P. L. Travers and the beloved Walt Disney film, the Tony Award-winning show features the classic songs "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," "Chim Chim Cher-ee" and more.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click "Buy Tickets for this Event." Select "Buy Tickets" next to valid performance. Enter code TRAVEL and click "Apply." Select Orchestra/Front Mezzanine and select number of tickets from drop-down box, then click "Continue." Enter word verification and click "Continue." Add a donation or click "No Thanks." Verify seat selection and click "Continue." Log in or create a new account to complete purchase. Fees of $9.50 per ticket and $4 per order are additional. Full-priced tickets are subject to the same fees.