By Travelzoo Staff
The 2006 Tony Award winner for Best Musical, "Jersey Boys" is making its New Haven debut this month. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers save more than 30% on tickets to two performances.
Why we love it
- Rear Orchestra and Rear Mezzanine seats are $67 (reg. $97) for "Jersey Boys"
- Performances on Sept. 25 and 26 at 7:30 p.m. are available at the Shubert Theater in New Haven
- The 2006 Tony Award winner for Best Musical tells the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- It features hit songs "Big Girls Don't Cry," "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" and more
Sept. 7, 2012 - Sept. 26, 2012
247 College Street
New Haven, CT 06510
- Rear Orchestra and Rear Mezzanine seats are $67, regularly $97, on Tuesday, Sept. 25, and Wednesday, Sept. 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- "Jersey Boys" is the true story of how four blue-collar kids became one of the greatest successes in pop music history -- Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. The group wrote its own songs, invented its own sounds and sold 175 million records worldwide -- all before the members were 30. Jersey Boys features hit songs "Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Oh What a Night."
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Enter password ZOO and click "Login." Click "Buy Tickets" next to desired performance. Prices reflect the full ticket price. Select Rear Orchestra or Rear Mezzanine and number of tickets from the drop-down menu and click "Continue" to receive your $30 discount. Review order and click "Continue."Create an account or log in to complete the purchase. Fees of $9 per ticket and $3.25 per order are additional.