By Peter Vanden Bos
Rated 4 stars by Forbes Travel Guide, The Spa at ONE Bal Harbour Resort is "its own calming getaway."
Why we love it
- "This is where you come for a little R&R in the lap of luxury" (U.S. News & World Report)
- 10,000-square-foot spa features 10 treatment rooms, ocean views and a waterfront terrace
- You'll feel "a universe away" at this posh resort (Conde Nast Traveler)
- Make it a full massage-and-facial spa day for $199
Nov. 22, 2013 - May 22, 2014, Sunday-Friday
The Spa at ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
10295 Collins Ave.
Bal Harbour, FL 33154
- $99 for a massage and add-on service (reg. $150)
The 50-minute pure relaxation massage uses classic Swedish strokes, enhanced with aromatherapy oils and the spa's signature face massage
Choose any add-on on the menu, like hot stones or an exfoliating foot treatment
Comes with spa amenity access, including steam room and sauna
$199 for a 50-minute Privai regeneration facial in addition to the massage and add-on treatment (reg. $315)
The fine print
Does not include access to hotel pool. Appointments required; subject to availability. Valid Sunday-Friday during merchant's operating hours; not valid Saturdays. A 20% service charge based on the full value of the services provided will be added. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms