By Amanda Retzer
Diamante Day Spa has hosted Gene Hackman, Halle Berry and Miss Italy of the Miss Universe pageant. Visit this celeb fave for half off your choice of service.
Why we love it
- Earns a 92% positive rating on Citysearch
- Owner Tara has been an advanced holistic practitioner since 1981
- The spa has been open for 24 years
- Past Travelzoo guests say the massage is "exceptional" and the staff "wonderful"
Sept. 19, 2013 - March 19, 2014
Diamante Day Spa
1489 SE 17th St. Causeway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- $39 for a choice between the relaxing balance facial or a Swedish massage with aromatherapy (reg. up to $85)
The facial includes steam, exfoliation, mask and a facial and hand massage
$159 for the Brazilian Deluxe Spa package: whirlpool bath, 50-minute relaxation massage with Brazilian body butter and mango, papaya and sugar cane back exfoliation; a 50-minute Trip to Brazil ultrasonic facial and a complimentary drink (regularly $334 total)
Both packages also include a complimentary $25 gift card to use on a future visit
The fine print
Appointments required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided will be added.
See all terms