By Travelzoo Staff
The "exquisite" Spa 66 at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six "will help relocate your sense of balance
" with a plethora of "invigorating" treatments and exceptional amenities, says Frommer's
Why we love it
- Includes a massage and 80-minute mani/pedi with a glass of Champagne or a mimosa
- Use all hotel and spa amenities, like the waterfall pool
- Or for $250, get a couples massage with bottle of bubbly
Sept. 4, 2013 - Nov. 25, 2013
Spa 66 at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six
2301 SE 17th St.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
- For $99 (reg. $247) Travelzoo subscribers will receive:
- 50-minute Swedish massage
- 80-minute Key Lime Pie Bliss Spa Manicure & Pedicure
- Glass of Champagne or a mimosa
- For $250, regularly $500, upgrade to two 80-minute Balinese Bamboo massages (great for couples), which includes a bottle of Champagne in a private couples suite.
- Both the $99 and $250 packages include:
- Use of all hotel and spa amenities
- Access to the Lanai Lounge and Octagon Koi Meditation Zone
- Complimentary self-parking or valet for a discounted rate of $4 (paid directly to merchant)
- Both offers are also valid for 50% off a 50-minute Ocean Facial or 80-minute Ayurvedic Signature Spa Facial on day of redemption only. For any appointments on Mondays-Wednesdays, guests will also receive a $25 gift card for a future visit, and if the facial upgrade is purchased, guests will receive a complimentary Indian Foot Bowl Massage.
The fine print
Appointments required. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or during private parties. A 20% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided will be added.
See all terms