By Travelzoo Staff
Treat yourself to a relaxing spa day at the award-winning agua at Mondrian South Beach. The chic, 4,000-square-foot space was named Best Spa
in the Travel + Leisure Design Awards 2010
for its "stunning
white-on-white decor, calling it "a work of pure spectacle." For $109, indulge in an exclusive massage and body scrub package and make use of the hotel pool and spa amenities, regularly $285.
Why we love it
- For $109, indulge in a massage spa package at agua at Mondrian South Beach, regularly up to $285
- This deal for a 60-minute service includes any massage with add-on rejuvenating scalp treatment
- Spend the day at the spa; guests get access to the amenities and hotel pool
- Agua won Best Spa in the Travel + Leisure Design Awards 2010
Jan. 31, 2013 - March 10, 2013
agua at Mondrian South Beach
1100 West Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- The mastermind behind the spa's ambiance is renowned Dutch designer Marcel Wanders, deemed the "Lady Gaga of the design world" by The New York Times. Save more than $175 when you enjoy these services:
- Any 60-minute massage including Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone and special Swe-Thai (regularly up to $170), paired with an organic scalp treatment
- Your choice of a 30-minute spa manicure or 30-minute body scrub with lavender and sea salts to detoxify and exfoliate the skin
- Amenity access including the sauna and pool for post-massage lounging
Take advantage of discounted rates
on hotel rooms at Mondrian South Beach.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 1, through March 10, 2013. By appointment only. A 20% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the services. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms