By Travelzoo Staff
The "exquisite" Spa 66 at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six "will help relocate your sense of balance
" with a plethora of "invigorating" treatments and exceptional amenities, says Frommer's
. For $99, enjoy a massage and facial, plus receive access to all of the hotel and spa amenities, including the expansive pools and relaxing Lanai Lounge. This package is regularly $242.
Why we love it
- For $99, indulge in a massage and facial, then stretch out poolside at Spa 66 at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, regularly $242
- Both 50-minute treatments include customized aromatherapy
- Be the first to experience the spa's newest features as it recently went through a huge renovation
- Guests can enjoy all of the hotel and spa amenities, including the waterfall pool and Lanai Lounge
Oct. 9, 2012 - Dec. 15, 2012
Spa 66 at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six
2301 SE 17th St.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
- The spa recently underwent a near half-million-dollar renovation from top to bottom, with huge glittering crystal chandeliers and a mainly white color scheme with splashes of silver and blue. It also showcases a redesigned, eco-friendly spa and salon menu. Guests will receive:
- 50-minute Swedish massage, using aromatherapy-based composition oils to complement the style of therapy
- 50-minute Ocean Facial, an aromatherapy experience with exfoliating, cleansing, toning, moisturizing and massaging of the face and scalp using all-natural marine-based products
- Use of all hotel and spa amenities, including the waterfall pool, 40-person hydrotherapy pool, chromo steam and sauna, fitness center and tennis courts
- Access to the Lanai Lounge, a relaxation area with plush furniture, fruit-infused water, light snacks and huge windows that open out to the royal palm-lined courtyard; and the Octagon Koi Meditation Zone, decorated with bamboo and birds of paradise, centered around a turquoise- and silver-tiled koi pond filled with nine fish -- the feng shui magic number
- Complimentary self-parking or valet for a discounted rate of $4 (paid directly to merchant)
Ask the spa staff how you can receive a 10% discount on food at The Pelican Landing, Orchid Cafe or The Lounge, and a complimentary glass of wine with any food purchase.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Oct. 10, through Dec. 15, 2012. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays, holiday weekends or during private parties. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided will be added at payment. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms