By Travelzoo Staff
Two can spend an evening enjoying tapas and sangria for more than 50% off at this family-owned local gem rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor.
Why we love it
- Also earns 4.5 stars on OpenTable and a Diners' Choice award for Most Booked
- Choose from any tapas on the menu to share
- Recipes focus on traditional Spanish cooking and showcase the different regional cuisines
Oct. 20, 2013 - Jan. 8, 2014; Sunday-Thursday
2051 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33020
- $25 for a tapas and wine experience for two people (reg. $51)
- Any four tapas on the menu, such as gambas al ajillo (shrimp sauteed in garlic and olive oil), albondigas de la casa (house meatballs) or tortilla española (Spanish omelet)
Two glasses of sangria, house red wine or house white wine
Or for $49, make it a group outing with eight tapas and four glasses of sangria or wine for four people (reg. $102)
The fine print
Valid Sunday-Thursday only during merchant's operating hours. Limit one voucher per table. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms