By Peter Vanden Bos
Save more than 45% on a swanky dinner for two at Zielo in Coral Gables, a "Latin seafood stunner" (UrbanDaddy) that 95% of Travelzoo guests enjoyed.
Why we love it
- "Probably the best restaurant we've been to in a long time" (Travelzoo diner)
- Has hosted celebs like Emilio Estefan and Spanish soap opera star William Levy
- "The elaborate dining room is host to a globetrotting menu" (Miami.com)
- Eater says the ambiance is "clean and pristine while still feeling warm and rustic"
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable
Oct. 4, 2013 - Dec. 23, 2013; closed Sundays
264 Giralda Ave.
Coral Gables, FL 33134
- For $55, two can get dinner with drinks (reg. $103)
Any appetizer on the menu to share, such as an ahi tuna tostone, a trio of ceviche or short rib dumplings
Two main courses (up to $32 each), such as red snapper with mustard cream sauce, Florida yellow tail or an herb-crusted rack of lamb
- Any two cocktails or glasses of wine, like the Zielo Cosmo with Grey Goose L'Orange, Contreau, fresh lime juice and cranberry
For $109, get this dinner for four people (reg. $206)
Note: Guests can pay difference for more expensive entrees directly to merchant
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit three vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit two voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. Closed Sundays. Please no shorts or flip-flops. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms