By Eddy Rivera
"Latin flare and flavor fill the atmosphere at ... Hollywood's Legends Cafe," says the Broward-Palm Beach New Times. Visit for dancing and half off drinks.
Why we love it
- The New Times says "Latin American culture runs throughout"
- Visit on a Tuesday night for a salsa lesson from 8-10 p.m.
- Live salsa bands spice up the weekends
- Choose from the entire beverage menu including top-shelf cocktails
Sept. 24, 2013 - Dec. 12, 2013; closed Sunday - Monday
2029 Harrison St.
Hollywood, FL 33020
- $36 for any six drinks for two people (reg. $72 total)
$49 for any six drinks and any two appetizers or salads (reg. $96 total)
Cocktails include the Vida Loca, a tropical martini with vodka, pineapple and raspberry and the Spanish Fire Fly with rum, watermelon and basil
Appetizer options include yucca crab fritter, shrimp al ajillo and mojo skewers
The fine print
Valid Tuesday-Saturday only from 6-11 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms