By Travelzoo Staff
BA Argentinean Bistro, opened this past spring near Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, boasts 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and a 92% positive rating from Travelzoo diners.
Why we love it
- Use the voucher toward anything on the dinner menu
- Owned by an Argentina native; menu features classic dishes
- The menu features "meat-centric dishes for which Argentina is famous" (Broward-Palm Beach New Times)
- Make it a group outing and save more; 4 can dine for $75
Sept. 3, 2013 - Nov. 27, 2013
BA Argentinean Bistro
2881 E. Commercial Blvd.
(Commercial and Bayview)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- For $39, choose up to $75 worth of menu items like:
Classic starters like empanadas, grilled sweetbreads or grilled provolone cheese
- Pasta dishes (Argentine culture retains many Italian influences) like the homemade potato gnocchi, or main courses like lomo -- grilled filet mignon with malbec sauce
- Or pair dinner with an Argentine varietal from the wine list
- For $75, make it a deal for four people with $150 to spend on dinner
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Must call to make reservation; OpenTable reservations will not be accepted. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table.
See all terms