By Travelzoo Staff
The Whale Raw Bar & Fish House is a favorite for fresh seafood, recommended by the Sun Sentinel
for its "bustling" ambiance, "pristinely fresh" catches and "ideally cooked" meats
Why we love it
- Dishes include shrimp scampi Florentine and yellowfin tuna
- Select any bottle of wine like Oggi Pinot Grigio (Italy) to complement your meal
- Or 4 people can dine for $65 -- less than $20 per person
Aug. 26, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
The Whale Raw Bar & Fish House
7619 North State Rd. 7
Parkland, FL 33073
- Take your pick from the entire menu:
- Any two entrees, such as shrimp scampi Florentine with spinach and cherry tomatoes; Asian-style yellowfin tuna with slaw; or skirt steak with Gorgonzola crumbles and tempura onion rings -- the restaurant says it's "to die for"
- Any bottle of red or white wine, such as Oggi Pinot Grigio (Veneto, Italy), Tic Tok Shiraz (Australia) or Freixenet Brut (Spain)
- Or dine with a group of four and get this meal for $65, regularly $150 -- about $16 per person.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
See all terms